Friday, November 29, 2013

Aussie MEDIA are the Guilty

                                   Australian Labor Party Crooks

Bill Shorten, Federal Labor Opposition leader, is now under police investigation for the rape of a 16 yo girl. Julia Gillard is currently (and during her Prime Ministership) under police investigation for fraud. Michael Williamson, National President of the ALP, has pled guilty to having defrauded his HSU members of $1 million. Eddie Obied, Craig Thomson... oh, forget the rest, the list is far too long. 

Last week, after receiving reliable information that the prominent Labor Party figure accused of rape was none other than Bill Shorten, I wrote the following: 

{The name of the testosterone-infused accused is now known widely within the Victorian legal fraternity.}

“But why would someone wait this long to report a rape?” I asked.


The explanation given was that she has lived with the traumatic experience for 27 years with the emotional support of her girlfriend who was with her at the time but not a witness to the alleged rape. 


Now she can’t switch on the TV without hearing his name and seeing his contorted face. She has to relive the cowardly attack over and over again.


The treacherously ambitious Deputy Leader of the Opposition, Tanya Plibersek, has urged a full investigation. Hmmm, I’ll say no more.] 


Well allow me, in anger, to say a little bit more now.

As a commentator I have always been politically agnostic. I have no affiliation with any party and nor do I want to have. If I believe either side is wrong I say so. I value my independence, I have been equally hated by both sides and defamed by those of the Left who fear my influence... and I don’t care.

I am, and always have been, a newspaperman first. I was brought up on the smell of ink and hot metal and the deafening rumbling of presses. 

I have worked for them all, from David Syme to Fairfax and Murdoch and I treasure those dim memories of Press propriety. 

Frenetic urgency, but never at the expense of accuracy, was our statement of faith never to be violated. Fairness and impartiality were bywords prominent in my “style” book.

My anger is not directed at the accused. Labor’s well-documented record of fraud, paedophilia and racketeering is known to all. It’s in their DNA and it always has been. It has not changed in the half century since I worked for Labor unions and it will not change in future. 

Bill Shorten, Federal Labor Opposition leader, is now under police investigation for the rape of a 16 yo girl. Julia Gillard is currently (and during her Prime Ministership) under police investigation for fraud. Michael Williamson, National President of the ALP, has pled guilty to having defrauded his HSU members of $1 million. Eddie Obied, Craig Thomson... oh, forget the rest, the list is far too long. 

My anger is reserved for our disintegrating media... and it really doesn’t know why it is disintegrating. It is lost in a vacuum between old intrepid reporting and a new digital age.

People have stopped listening to it. They no longer believe it. The radical Left has infiltrated every corner of it, destroying its moral ethic of impartiality and truth. 

Blogs have mushroomed to fill the void but battle to be heard.

No better example of the Left’s destructive bias was Fairfax’s and the ABC’s gay vanguard, David Marr’s reporting of an accusation that a wall may have been punched by Abbott 30 years ago. 

Although there was no witness, it was the Left's grand expose of Abbott’s possible hatred of women and his possible violent nature.

And the media’s Left spent ten days of excited hyperventilation covering that possibility.
Now that Bill Shorten has been accused of raping a young girl, the silence from the Left of the media is sickeningly deafening. 

No suggestion that he stand down while the investigation is in progress. No, nothing, not one word, not one question. Only the inaudible mumblings of "a presumption of innocence" apply to Labor's accused.

Documented evidence shows Gillard, Shorten and others were complicit in the massive AWU WRA fraud. Still not a left-handed pen is lifted in anger! 

Move on readers, there’s nothing to see here.
‘The Pickering Post’

No comments:

Post a Comment